- About CCGP
- About Board Certification
- CGP Exam
- Recertification Process
ACP and AAFP release new #HTN guidelines for older adults, suggest systolic <150: https://t.co/byqZf8sHlA #geriatrics
RT @susanpolicy: Number Of Patients Experiencing Drug Side Effects Skyrockets https://t.co/jylQdgg2td via @khnews
RT @BPSweb: The Board of Pharmacy Specialties Announces New Specialties in Cardiology and Infectious Diseases. https://t.co/SYYq3xLOg4
You are here
Call for Nominations - Exam Development Committee
CCGP seeks volunteers for appointment to the Examination Development Committee (EDC) each year. Nominations for 2016 are CLOSED. Nominations will be opened again in July 2017.
Self-nominations are encouraged. Newly elected EDC members serve a three-year term that commences at the CCGP Annual Meeting.
The Examination Development Committee provides an opportunity to work with peers to maintain the high standards of the CGP credential. As part of this important role, committee members develop, evaluate and review test items according to psychometric standards as provided by our contracted testing company, Applied Measurement Professionals.
Preferred Practice Settings
CCGP seeks to achieve a balance on the Committee of pharmacists in various practice settings. At this time, individuals who work in community pharmacy settings are of particular interest, along with those who have expertise in specialty pharmacy or biologic medications.
- Nominee must be a board certified geriatric pharmacist (CGP) in good standing with CCGP with at least two years of experience as a CGP
- Must be willing to attend two live meetings per year plus provide additional online review and test question development
- Willing to serve in a voluntary capacity, without remuneration (Commission will provide reimbursement for all reasonable travel and related expenses associated with Commission business)
Appointees are eligible to serve up to two consecutive three-year terms.
A colleague may nominate the candidate. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Nominations must be made in writing and must include the resume or curriculum vitae of the nominee along with a letter of intent describing how the candidate meets the eligibility requirements as outlined above. Applicants should also complete a survey to provide specific background information relevant to the Committee.
To submit a nomination electronically, send an email to email@example.com. Include "CCGP EDC Nomination" in the subject line.
In the body of the email include the following information:
- Nominee name
- Mailing Address, City/State/Zip
- Daytime telephone number
- Email address
- Current Employer
- Current Position
- Practice Setting
- Patient Care Primary Area of Concentration
- Nominator name, Email address, Daytime telephone number
Attachments to the email must include:
1. The nominee's curriculum vitae or resume
2. A letter of intent describing the nominee's area of clinical expertise, professional practice setting and experience in test development.
3. Exam Development Committee Survey for the applicant